• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Loses Lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company said they fired him for writing F___ Fizer on the wall and denied doing it. The judge ruled that he was terminated for calling in fatigued and TF went on a witch hunt.

If memory serves, didn't this CP also bring in some sort of fake "handwriting expert" to try to identify the guy who wrote it on the wall?

If memory serves, didn't this CP also bring in some sort of fake "handwriting expert" to try to identify the guy who wrote it on the wall?

He brought in 2 handwriting experts actually and the fired pilot hired 1 handwriting expert. Take one guess as to how each of the experts ruled on the evidence.

If they're getting worked up about that they should come take a look at the ASA bathroom walls.

It wasn't in the bathroom (although there is some similar stuff in there too). It was on the wall in the crew lounge.

And I thought we had stupid crap going on at ASA!!!!

I thought ya'll were one big happy freaki'n family out there in the big saline pond!!! "Don't need no union and all that crap!!!!"

Thanks for making me feel better about the Union dues.

But on a serious note, I am glad dude got his job back. Stupid stunt, but he shouldn't be fired for it.

So say again why so many SKW pilots don't want ALPA? Pretty sure this is a good example of why you would like someone representing you.

Latest resources

Back