SkyWest Earnings 1Q Jump 84%...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
700 tools, 8% cut? huh?

I don't quite understad your complaint (is that what you're doing?). . . the airline is making money thus putting more money in our pockets and strengthening our stability. To me this sounds like a good thing. . .

. . .but then again, I'm a regular Kool Aid drinker. Tastes pretty good where I'm at. . .

ClearRight said:
700 tools, 8% cut? huh?

I don't quite understad your complaint (is that what you're doing?). . . the airline is making money thus putting more money in our pockets and strengthening our stability. To me this sounds like a good thing. . .

. . .but then again, I'm a regular Kool Aid drinker. Tastes pretty good where I'm at. . .
I think what he's trying to say is, the finances are in order; this would be an opium time to pursue 70 pay. I have a few good friends at SKYW (EMB-120), I'd just like to see you guys get what you deserve.

Last edited:
Smacktard said:
OHH NOOO!! It's up around 5.7%. That's only 2% less than the Oil Industry. We better get ready for a 'Windfall Profits' tax... Better yet, maybe SkyWest will send every passenger a $100 check...

5.7% was the SkyWest Airline margin LAST quarter with SkyWest Inc's margin at 5.2%. This quarter, SkyWest Inc margin was 4.66% (34.588 profit on 742.855 revenue). I imagine SkyWest Airline margin will be about a half percent above Inc's margin and ASA's a little less than Inc's.

ClearRight said:
700 tools, 8% cut? huh?

Let me try it again. <insert sarcasm>now if you 70 seat tools would just take that 8% cut...</insert sarcasm>

If higher 70 seat pay comes at the expense of lower 50 seat pay (ala ASA) then I want no part of it.

Latest resources

Back