Skywest crj classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

msuspartans24

I noticed Skywest is hiring but haven't heard anything about a class date. Interviewed back in November. From what I hear they have no classes scheduled. Anyone have any insight? Thanks

I noticed Skywest is hiring but haven't heard anything about a class date. Interviewed back in November. From what I hear they have no classes scheduled. Anyone have any insight? Thanks

Word is that when the current class running now is done there will be no more training for the rest of the year. That could all change in an instant, but I do know we are fat in many domiciles and are offering time off with out pay for Captains.

Chimp blew the AA bid, try Republic

What I'm hearing is that American specifically wanted the 175 and we couldn't do that in under a year.

Precisely. Inc. still thinks the CRJ-200 is the cat's meow and to my knowledge has never attempted to explore other options.

I said it before, Bedford has a program for every type under the sun, and he gets the work.

Precisely. Inc. still thinks the CRJ-200 is the cat's meow and to my knowledge has never attempted to explore other options.

I said it before, Bedford has a program for every type under the sun, and he gets the work.

The cat's meow? No, bought and paid for? Yes. You can't ramp up a program for an airplane you don't have work for and you can't get work for an airplane you don't have.

Then there is the MRJ?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back