Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

agpilot34

Pipeline 56 Delta
I was in getting fuel this morning, and one of the line guys I know pretty well asked me if I knew anything about this school. He's just finished up his Commercial and is wanting to start on his multi engine rating, but the FBO where he's been flying doesnt offer it. He said he came across their website last night but was wanting to get some better information. I dont know anything about them, so I'm at a loss. I checked out their website, and they do their multi training in Seminoles. they have their multi engine rating program priced at $1495, which sounds pretty good to me (I'm sure that doesn't include the checkride), but I thought I would ask some of you guys that might know a little more about them before I tell him anything.

use the search function, DUMMY!!

Never mind, I did a search on them and it seems like they're a nice operation from what I read. Guess I'll tell him to go for it.

excellent school. even if your friend does some training there and wants to get hired later, good luck. they have a massive pool - lots of people want to work there.

I know a couple of the instructors that used to work there. They all seemed to like it. They are a pretty good school and offer some good deals on multi-time. Check out some of the other schools on GKY if you get the chance. I always liked flying down there.

I think I typed this once before, but I did some training at Arlington and walked into Skymates to buy a chart. The guy sold me the chart while on the phone and didn't even make eye contact with me.

Latest resources

Back