• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sky Bar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks KC-10 Driver for turning me on to this thread.
Laughed at Typhoon 1124's and other's stories.
And Archer, if you're still around, see what you started? It's the end of May '05.

WHAT THE....is someone missing Archer?
Wow, that taught me a lesson. I thought I was reading a new thread. Only after a few pages did I realize this was old stuff.
So I think Archer is up to 9000.6 and is the capt. of a trip7...naw that's got to be a rumor...Hey could you pass me that martini..thanks, so whats been going on with you?

Last edited:
What he didn't know was that the two girls were FA's with his airline.....Three days later HR called him in and said that the girls were claiming sexual harassment. HR terminated the him so as to avoid any kind of lawsuit and problem with the Department of Labour.

TurboS7 said:
What he didn't know was that the two girls were FA's with his airline.....Three days later HR called him in and said that the girls were claiming sexual harassment. HR terminated the him so as to avoid any kind of lawsuit and problem with the Department of Labour.

Hmmmm.....a little too much detail for something you just made up...speaking from experience?! :D

Sounds like flyhi is a flat-topped bull dyke. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I've been down that road with a women before, and it was a dead end. The things that piss me more off about women are the things that make them so different. But it's the difference I like.
It's like this, how would you like your guy popping in with you and friends for a manacure? Then go shopping , and whatevre else you do. Pretty lame, no doubt.
Wear your skirts, act like girls, you'll drive the guys insane. :D

Latest resources

Back