• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sky Bar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oops...After spending too much time in the Sky Bar, I went and visited the Sky Trough. Misjudged the distance on the stairs back down to hte Sky Bar and fell on the Sky Floor. The Sky Bouncer said it was time to go so I went ot the Sky Parking Lot outside. I accidently got into a Sky Unmarked Cruiser instead of my similar looking Sky Car. After a brief drive around the Sky Neighborhood I accidently hit the Sky Dairy Queen, and now I find my self in Sky Jail.
Note to self: Stay out of the Sky Bar.

A SkyBar is a candy bar marketed in the Northeast. It has six different flavors, all coated in chocolate. Try one sometime; they're great.

sheesh....with this many posts and counting this is gonna rival the dorky pilot series thread;)

"Let me tell you about a common phenomenon that's been going on for decades...probably since the first multi-pilot aircraft took to the air."

What, you don't think Orville and Wilbur were razzing on each other? Heck, I can hear Wilbur now:" Sheeesssh, Orr, 120 feet is all you got. Get out my seat, MoFo, I show you some real shizzle!

Latest resources

Back