sideburns at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

enuffalready

so I get on the ASA crew bus yesterday and out of 6 other pilots, 4 had long sideburns .... do you guys realize you look ridiculous?

so I get on the ASA crew bus yesterday and out of 6 other pilots, 4 had long sideburns .... do you guys realize you look ridiculous?

Maybe it signifies they fly the "9". :laugh:

That reminds me how some of the knuckleheads over at Mesaba wear their shoulder boards upside down to suggest superiority over their fellow pilots who don't "fly the 9".

It would be comical to see these some of these guys in a real DC-9 haha

I once got on a crew bus and more than half the guys where overweight, don't you know how ridiculous that looks!! Especially combined with the standard pants that are 2 inches short? I'd take the well groomed pilot with sideburns or beard or ringbeard over the fat, overweight slops any day! If you can't take care of yourself, how do I know you can take care of me?

I think it's more that they're thinking that their sideburns look cool....not so much nowadays. Unless your name is Dylan McKay and you go to school at West Beverly.....

Latest resources

Back