Shooting at LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From Wiki

"In his manifesto, Cho mentioned the Columbine killers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, denigrated former teachers, and made threatening messages to then-U.S. President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice."

"During the investigation, the police found a note in Cho's room in which he criticized "rich kids"

"his U.S. permanent residency card, his Virginia driver's permit"

I agree he cannot vote. I would call that a slight oversight.

He sounds like most every common Democrat, whining about the 1% and Bush/Hitler.

I will agree that teh statement should have read UN-registered Democrat, or lunatic. Either is appropriate. It is very hard to tell the difference between them for most untrained observers regardless.
I'm

Keep trying.

From Wiki

"In his manifesto, Cho mentioned the Columbine killers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, denigrated former teachers, and made threatening messages to then-U.S. President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice."

"During the investigation, the police found a note in Cho's room in which he criticized "rich kids"

"his U.S. permanent residency card, his Virginia driver's permit"

I agree he cannot vote. I would call that a slight oversight.

He sounds like most every common Democrat, whining about the 1% and Bush/Hitler.

I will agree that teh statement should have read UN-registered Democrat, or lunatic. Either is appropriate. It is very hard to tell the difference between them for most untrained observers regardless.
I'm

YGBSM!

(Filler)

I'll see that and raise you this:

It's even got redneck in the url so you can more easily come up with a way to look right past the logic therein

http://www.culturedrednecks.com/index.php/politics/1-mass-shooter-political-affiliation

A) the claim you disavow is not referring to "recent" incidents.

B) your article is full of "white supremacists" and "sovereign citizens" and includes Loughner who tried to kill a Democrat even though the is ample evidence he was hard left. This is all nonsense, unless you claim that white supremacy or the sovereign citizen concept is part of the Republican platform.

C) Add the Navy Yard shooter

https://thedaleygator.wordpress.com...er-aaron-alexis-was-an-obama-supporter-video/

and Chris Dorner (both a big Zero fan AND PRO-GUN CONTROL)

http://www.examiner.com/article/rep...views-of-former-cop-sought-california-murders

and you are back in Denial, Egypt.

That last source is the SAME website you shared, so no option to toss it out.

Here are some greatest hits from the exploded dome of Chris Dorner. (If Owebama had a brother-in-law, he'd look like Chris Dorner)

A post at Twitchy provided a list summarizing some of what the media left out:

• Dorner?s statements in support of gun control (?Who in there (sic) right mind needs a f**king silencer!!! who needs a fr**king SBR AR15? No one?),
  • his attack on President Barack Obama?s critics (?You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs?),
  • his adoration of First Lady Michelle Obama?s hair (?I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama?),
  • his admiration for Joe Biden (?I?ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians?),
  • his support for Hillary Clinton (?You?ll make one h*ll of a president in 2016″),
  • his fondness for former President Bill Clinton (?He was always my favorite president?),
  • his confidence in San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (?He?s [good people] and I have faith and confidence in him?),
  • his love of MSNBC and CNN (?Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite?s lead?),
  • his criticism of the National Rifle Association (?Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you?re a vile and inhumane piece of sh*t?) ,
  • and his hatred of George Zimmerman (?Too bad Trayvon didn?t smash your skull completely open, Zim?).

Tweaker, there's no doubt that many shooters are Democrat but many are Republican or nothing or couldn't vote.

The point is that list was wrong and incomplete. You said you were comfortable with it, ergo you're "comfortable" with half-truths or outright fabrications.

We should all be uncomfortable with lies. Be they told by a D or an R or an I or a PDQ. Don't care.

"I am familiar with enough of them to be comfortable with accepting them as fact, in so far as the consequences of error are low." - Me

Which were the "outright fabrications?"

Bravo

Latest resources

Back