SFO Parking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rightrudder

Can anyone recommend any crew parking solutions at SFO? I've heard if your carrier does not serve the airport you can park in some area near short term parking, but it's pricey. Any suggestions/info would be appreciated.

Virgin America doesn't even pay for parking? [sarcasm] Wow, what an operation.[/sarcasm]

Virgin America doesn't even pay for parking? [sarcasm] Wow, what an operation.[/sarcasm]

I didn't say anything about Virgin America. I don't work there. I work on the east coast and commute from SFO. Just looking for some ideas for parking. Gas is too expensive to have my spouse drive me 50 miles to the airport and then pick me up 5 days later, 200 miles on the car.

I didn't say anything about Virgin America. I don't work there. I work on the east coast and commute from SFO. Just looking for some ideas for parking. Gas is too expensive to have my spouse drive me 50 miles to the airport and then pick me up 5 days later, 200 miles on the car.

It's all pricey, but maybe you could try the Sheraton...I know they do parking there.seen some rv's in the lot (cheap crashpad?) another thought might be the milbrae bart station. www.bart.gov
It's a short ride to the airport and I'm sure it's cheaper than anything else...just not sure how long you can park before they tow.....or just get scope to drop you off ;)

Latest resources

Back