Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Serious concerns over "The General's" health.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SoberIrishman

?????I do believe he has a problem. Perhaps I will just leave that to your imagination then if you think I am being too strong. I stand by my opinions.

Last edited:
Here's a tip. Find an OPERATIONAL justification to even begin such a mindless objective. And then make sure you actually have the ball$ to do it. This is a public forum not an FAA medical-evaluation or certification department.

We do have a pilot at my company who often acts as a security consultant to local and state government who may be able to help, however I believe he will be going off to DFW for the AA flying. He is often in touch with intelligence agencies, and might be able to help track this guy down before it's too late.

Well done!

I just enjoy this industry, enjoy this forum, and enjoy the debate. Some people don't want me to enjoy it. That is sad. I have been on here 11 years, and I always look forward to learning something new, or just the interesting banter and rumors I get from FI. Some people disagree, and some people can't debate and resort to name calling or pointing out that I have a lot of posts that I actually put thought into over the last 11 years. Well, I still want to continue enjoying this board, and some nobody like SoberIrishman won't ruin it for me. Thank you to all my friends and people who I actually enjoy typing to and even bantering with. It's supposed to be entertaining and anonymous. But, I also want everyone to be successful, and hope they achieve what they want in their careers. I really do.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
"We do have a pilot at my company who often acts as a security consultant to local and state government who may be able to help, however I believe he will be going off to DFW for the AA flying. He is often in touch with intelligence agencies, and might be able to help track this guy down before it's too late."

Really SoberIrishman? Really? I think you are the one needing the help here. I enjoy industry debate, and you cannot debate. You need to get a lesson from James Carvelle from CNN on how to debate, because you cannot. You just slam because you feel inadequate. And, you are. Also, your post will be reviewed by the owner soon. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You have a serious lack of humor Gen. I am sure you have the intelligence to know better than to continually offend many hardworking pilots. That's all we want, but its never good enough for you.
Say something constructive.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You have a serious lack of humor Gen. I am sure you have the intelligence to know better than to continually offend many hardworking pilots. That's all we want, but its never good enough for you.
Say something constructive.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Say something constructive? I am just giving my opinions, and I never said I wanted anyone to lose a job etc. And I am not trying to "offend" any hardworking pilots. I just give my views on this side of the industry. You are always free to give your own view. That is called FI. And stating someone has "serious concerns over someone's health" (someone you do not know), and then bragging about knowing some CIA type guy isn't that funny, and needs to be reported. That really is a lack of judgement on your part. What did Jim post right after your initial post?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back