• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Selling ourselves short

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh...and unfortunately 99.99 percent of passengers don't care who is up front. All they care about is how much they pay for a ticket.
Exactly, but it's only because they assume safety is a given, because they assume they are flying on Delta airlines. If they were actually given the information to be able to choose between a flight flown with a very low experienced crew at a bottom-feeder, or a more experienced crew at a more respectable airline, I believe the passengers would care about more than price.

If you were a paying passenger, would you have paid a little extra to fly on an airline other than Colgan or ValueJet? The answer to that is so obvious that those airline names no longer exist, proving that reputation does matter if the public is given a little information.

Ask Jenni how are the 717 doing? In VPS an PFN they are always in MX and fly out with 60 open seats. I guess that's making money, if not why do they keep sending the 7O in as backup. I got rerouted 3 times in a 4 day (this weekend) to cover them. Great airplane 717 seem not to be...

But, but, they are getting 88 of them!

Latest resources

Back