Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seen on another Board-Tragic Airline Safety Training Deficiencies Caused by Greed a

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hmmm

Tragic Airline Safety Training Deficiencies Caused by Greed and Shirking Liability.
Another pilot gave this to me. He had written it to his Congressman.
He said if I agree to send it along to my Senators and Congressman.
I have to agree. I thought those here that travel with us should know our feelings on the subject of airline safety and the obvious training deficiencies at the bottom level. If you agree, send it on with our blessing.

There is no room for error and debate in the front office when it comes to safety, when our family and children are riding along with us.
An airline flight is not supposed to be an E-Ticket Ride with a Sudden Tragic Stop at the end. It is not suppose to end your loved ones lives.

Dear Congressman__________________,

I have a thought that I have postured and has been accepted by all the Major and Domestic Regional Feeder Pilots I have talked to.

It is an idea all these pilots, experienced and low time, accept and approve of, and seems to be in the best overall interest financially in the airline industry.

It would curtail the very large operating costs of maintaining two and sometimes three or more redundant management groups to run the outside contracting regional pilot groups.

It would in the end as well increase safety for the consumer in spades.

Keep in mind most of the last few years of airline tragedies has been played out in the Domestic Regional Feeder Pilot Groups.

It is a simple idea that I believe industry investors would see an increase in their market share values. And the American Citizens would see a huge increase in their public safety in air travel.

The idea is meant to protect the American consumer from the Bait and Switch played out on our Citizens daily of buying a ticket on a Major Airline expecting to get a Highly Experienced Major Airline Flight Crew, and instead getting a ticket to fly with low experienced pilots of a contracting regional airline feeder who's total aggregate amount of flights as a industry whole make up over 50% of the daily domestic flight market share where usually a low time pilot goes to get a job only as a stepping stone to obtain the entry level experience to get hired at a major airline.

This idea postured as a run on sentence for clarity, to show the ideas interlocking linkage, as well as keep your interest.

The United States Law Makers should force the major airlines to absorb the regionals with a national seniority list below the major airline level which the regional pilots will be very happy in that they know they will get somewhere someday and in so doing the regional pilots will be under the experienced eye of the major airlines training departments so the passengers will feel safe and secure knowing they are not being bait and switched thinking they are buying a ticket to be flown by the experienced major airline group of pilots only to find out they are actually being flown by the poor inexperienced low time regional pilot group and in so doing the afore mentioned, the majors will not be able to side step the liability for their regional operations crashes and the experienced laid off pilots will be absorbed back into the ranks as captains of their regional brethren acting as experienced mentors to their skill development.

No law or regulation put forth by any other arm of the government would do so much good for all in this industry and greatly benefit the Safety of our American Citizen Flying Public

Tragic Airline Safety Training Deficiencies Caused by Greed and Shirking Liability.
Another pilot gave this to me. He had written it to his Congressman.
He said if I agree to send it along to my Senators and Congressman.
I have to agree. I thought those here that travel with us should know our feelings on the subject of airline safety and the obvious training deficiencies at the bottom level. If you agree, send it on with our blessing.

There is no room for error and debate in the front office when it comes to safety, when our family and children are riding along with us.
An airline flight is not supposed to be an E-Ticket Ride with a Sudden Tragic Stop at the end. It is not suppose to end your loved ones lives.

Dear Congressman__________________,

I have a thought that I have postured and has been accepted by all the Major and Domestic Regional Feeder Pilots I have talked to.

It is an idea all these pilots, experienced and low time, accept and approve of, and seems to be in the best overall interest financially in the airline industry.

It would curtail the very large operating costs of maintaining two and sometimes three or more redundant management groups to run the outside contracting regional pilot groups.

It would in the end as well increase safety for the consumer in spades.

Keep in mind most of the last few years of airline tragedies has been played out in the Domestic Regional Feeder Pilot Groups.

It is a simple idea that I believe industry investors would see an increase in their market share values. And the American Citizens would see a huge increase in their public safety in air travel.

The idea is meant to protect the American consumer from the Bait and Switch played out on our Citizens daily of buying a ticket on a Major Airline expecting to get a Highly Experienced Major Airline Flight Crew, and instead getting a ticket to fly with low experienced pilots of a contracting regional airline feeder who's total aggregate amount of flights as a industry whole make up over 50% of the daily domestic flight market share where usually a low time pilot goes to get a job only as a stepping stone to obtain the entry level experience to get hired at a major airline.

This idea postured as a run on sentence for clarity, to show the ideas interlocking linkage, as well as keep your interest.

The United States Law Makers should force the major airlines to absorb the regionals with a national seniority list below the major airline level which the regional pilots will be very happy in that they know they will get somewhere someday and in so doing the regional pilots will be under the experienced eye of the major airlines training departments so the passengers will feel safe and secure knowing they are not being bait and switched thinking they are buying a ticket to be flown by the experienced major airline group of pilots only to find out they are actually being flown by the poor inexperienced low time regional pilot group and in so doing the afore mentioned, the majors will not be able to side step the liability for their regional operations crashes and the experienced laid off pilots will be absorbed back into the ranks as captains of their regional brethren acting as experienced mentors to their skill development.

No law or regulation put forth by any other arm of the government would do so much good for all in this industry and greatly benefit the Safety of our American Citizen Flying Public

I hope you fly better than you write. We are all doomed.

Did I, I thought I did. Oh yes I did. I did write. Seen on another board up there. All these kids are worried about is grammar? Never mind. hahahaa FI....

"Seen on another Board"

Last edited:
Lesson 1. Having to read run on sentences does not keep ones interest. It also reflects poorly on your competence as a writer.

Lesson 2. A good paragraph begins with a topic sentence, has supporting supporting sentences, and ends with a concluding sentence.

Lesson 3. If you truly want the attention of your congressman, keep you letter short and to the point. He simply does not have time to digest your run-on sentences.

WOW! Did you even go to high school?

That letter is just simply embarrassing. I am embarrassed for you and for our profession.

Trying to sound intelligent, through the use of big words is clearly above your level of competence.

Latest resources

Back