Seaborne Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

learpilot55

Anybody have any information on Seaborne. It looks like it would be a blast to go there but I was curious how people there like it and what people do when they want to leave. Can you go get a descent job if all you have been doing is flying a twin beaver on floats VFR.

The pay might leave something to be desired for the location, but as far as I am concerned it is my dream job. I use to fly with what is now the CP and he is a stand up guy. St. Croix is awesome if you can handle being on a island all the time. I use to live in St. Croix, and begged him for a job for 6 months with no luck, but I don't have float time. Most of the people they hire come from Alaska gigs I think. If you like rum, airplanes, islands, and the occasional hurricane it is the job for you. If you want any info on the island don't be afraid to drop me a PM. Good luck!

Other thing to note: this is not a foreign air carrier, it is a U.S. 121 Air Carrier.

Last edited:
sooo I guess WD is gone!

I had no float time at all. I only had my ratings. I sent them my resume once a week for two years and aventually got on when somebody couldn't make the class. Stayed there for 2 1/2 years and moved on.

Great place for a couple of years. The island stinks after a while.

It is a great place to get float and twotter pic time especially if sombody is trying to get on with any of the Maldivian outfits.
However it is a small company with sometimes not so small problems!!!!!!!!!
But no ties and shorts and almost home everynight is hard to beat. (and the cruzian rum is cheaper than water)
Have fun go for it

FlyFastLiveSlow,

Why the animosity? If you don't want to put it here your more than welcome to PM me.

FlyFastLiveSlow,

Why the animosity? If you don't want to put it here your more than welcome to PM me.
Ask W what he did to his family before going down there. Then see if you still think he's a stand-up guy. If you are uncomfortable asking him, or perhaps don't know, I'll send you a PM.

Latest resources

Back