Schenzhen Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wilga 80

Can anyone currently working as ex pat for Schenzhen provide details on working environment. I just received the wasinc commuter pilot proposal and am interested.
I am looking for info on Training, mx quality, lifestyle (quality and cost of living in China), schedule, interview process, and health insurance.
I have no experience with ex pat work so any info would be helpful.
Thanks

I think i would look at Air Macau or dragon air before i looked at Schenzhen just my 2 cents

Hello Wilga

Try to stay away from contracts in mainland China if you can, there are some other pretty good gigs in other parts of Asia, Dragon Air is a good example but too many internal problems now at Air Macau, a captain just got arrested because of a fight with a F/O on the jetbridge before a flight and apparently this is not the first time that crews get physical with each other there, not a good working environment there for sure. There is a new company called Oasis based out of Hong Kong, operating 744's and I hear very good things about them. There are also some good contracts in Japan (if you can stomach 9 months of training)
Keep looking for options, there are some good ones out there. Good luck

Does Dragon Air use a contract firm or do you apply direct to them? Also have not seen any salary info on Dragon Air. Far as working for one of J.O.'s group stay away!

Latest resources

Back