Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

asayankee

Hahahahahahaha

"We would like to inform you of some premium pickup flying if you're interested....."

You gotta be kidding me. I already have 100 hrs of credit.....I'm good!

Staff the friggin' airline. It's not my problem. While you're at it, let me go back to the left seat.

Sorry....end of rant. Continue

Desperate times call for desperate measures....

Need to get all the guys in training on the line ASAP. This is getting old.

Hahahahahahaha

"We would like to inform you of some premium pickup flying if you're interested....."

You gotta be kidding me. I already have 100 hrs of credit.....I'm good!

Staff the friggin' airline. It's not my problem. While you're at it, let me go back to the left seat.

Sorry....end of rant. Continue

I feel your frustration. My reply would be: "Oh, yipee. Tell you what...I'd rather get raped by a wolverine high on angel dust."

I landed in ATL today and received a ACARS message asking me if I would like to pick up a overnight for 200% pay.

I landed in ATL today and received a ACARS message asking me if I would like to pick up a overnight for 200% pay.

...probably a nap to ABY normally worth 5.5 hours with 2 hours of block. Still only getting paid for duty rig of 5.5 hours. They tried tricking a friend of mine by doing the same thing.

Before you agree, look at the trip. They'll con you.

Last edited:

Don't do it. Scheduling doesn't have the ability to change our contractual rules.

When it comes time to get paid, you'll only get the 150%. Then you bring them the printout of the ACARS message and they'll go, so sorry, we must have typed it wrong, we really meant 150%.

Latest resources

Back