• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Save Frontier Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JonJuan - doesn't want to be on the ONE LUV list. We don't need someone like him talking badly about Southwest. I thought, he wanted to be ONE of us? Guess, not.

Hmmm.. That letter from BB sounded almost like the same BS we heard from The honchos at an ATA roadshow where they were asking the "stakeholders" for concessions in order to make the airline profitable. We were given a slide show showing the gap between CASM and RASM (I think it was one cent difference) and that the other stakeholders (gecas, ilfc, banks etc) were on board and only waiting for labor. I asked the VP of flight ops what percentage of the RASM /CASM gap would be covered by labor cuts and I literally got a "shoulder shrug" and " I don't know" response. Please. As it turns out, ATA pilots probably could have worked for free and the airline would have filed Ch.11. anyway.

Good luck guys. Do your homework before taking any pay cuts. I don't think concessions and the removal of six rjs from MKE is going to help much. I'm hoping oil prices go down and we all have a Merry Christmas.

Shouldn't this be in the "Regionals" section? Or at least the "Nationals"?

JonJuan talks pretty.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

members, please don't "quote" another post that is in Violation of the FI Rules.. suspensions are handed out to those that post and also quote others creative swearing..

Repeat offenders will see longer suspensions to and including banned from FI

MOd clr4

I asked the VP of flight ops what percentage of the RASM /CASM gap would be covered by labor cuts and I literally got a "shoulder shrug" and " I don't know" response. Please. As it turns out, ATA pilots probably could have worked for free and the airline would have filed Ch.11. anyway.

Uh, huh. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

The mainline guys at UAL and DAL are trying to 'take it back'. Yet they both subsidize the [holding company] that is forcing their competition to 'give it up'.
One of the top 10 quotes of the year on FI....then the legacy pilots shun said regional pilots....stupid cycle.....

It took me less than an hour of calling, texting and e-mailing to get different answers to the situation at Frontier. A) there was no real negotiation between Feontier and SouthWest pilot groups and no communications during the last two days of the process. If the United pilots had not voted to cancel the merger with Frontier in 1986 ironically enough over seniority issues, the whole issue would be moot. If enough airlines were to drive into SouthWest hotspots like Hobby, Love etc; the business model would probably fail. It's never just black and white and historically the primary issues never change.

Latest resources

Back