Sam Watts "Retires"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

asayankee

And the fire hosing continues over at the Puzzle Palace....

After 36 years in this business, with 26 of those years working at a company that I love, I have decided
that the time is right for me retire.
My decision wasn’t easy. ASA has afforded me and my family truly outstanding opportunities that have
been enjoyable and rewarding. Over the years, I have made countless friends at ASA and across the
industry that I will always remember fondly. Since the early 1980’s, I have had the opportunity to be
directly involved in this company’s growth and development and it has been an exciting and fun time. I will
forever hold a special place in my heart for this company, this experience, and most of all the people of
ASA.
I will stay on at ASA in my current position as the vice president of People until the end of February to
provide ample time for an appropriate replacement to be selected. I will begin my retirement confident
that ASA is well positioned for continued success and knowing the company has already embarked on a
renewed and expanded commitment to ensuring employee satisfaction, partner satisfaction and customer
satisfaction that all ASA employees will be proud of.
Thank you to each and every one of you who work hard everyday for the benefit of ASA customers, both
internal and external, and who have made my career here so enjoyable and gratifying.​

Maybe I should apply for VP of 'da Peeps, yo?

Flush!!!

Kinda nice when that sucker finally goes down after flushing and flushing...... Seems like he has been circling the drain for years now.
-Useless

Latest resources

Back