Sabre65 and 208 Float Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TundraT

Anyone have any information on this company AMQUIP Sales and Leasing in PA. It seems every 6 months they are looking for a pilot to fly with the owner and "manage" the Aviation Dept. I can only guess the reason for the turn around. Inquiring minds want to know....

Last edited:
TundraT said:
Anyone have any information on this company AMQUIP Sales and Leasing in PA. It seems every 6 months they are looking for a pilot to fly with the owner and "manage" the Aviation Dept. I can only guess the reason for the turn around. Inquiring minds want to know....

I'm thinking the collateral duties may be too onerous.

TundraT said:
...It seems every 6 months they are looking for a pilot to fly with the owner and "manage" the Aviation Dept.

Yeah I've noticed this one too. Constant continuous employment development...

Manage the flight department AND maintain the aircraft, yeah right!

There better be more than one person doing that.

My experience with these rich boy type airplane owners is, THAT THEY SUCK, and cant fly the airplane.

That might explain the almost continuos add for a pilot.

But I could be wrong though also.

I don't know anything about it but I did notice that the address is just down the road from where I grew up. If that says anything it means most likely rich people and the owner is a pilot that needs a baby sitter. Not that I'm or my parents are rich, we moved there in the late 70's before the Bucks County area of PA became the new Westchester or Scarsdale. I could never afford to live there on a regional pilots pay and it may even be a streatch on Mainline Capt pay, so like I said its most likely a job as a pilot/lackey for the loaded people who populate the area now.

If anyone knows otherwise please say so and I'll stand corrected.

Sabre job

Don't bother . I know the guy who owns the company. He is a slave driver. They have gone thru some many pilots it crazy. You will do nothing but sit in the right seat and touch nothing but the checklist. The guy is also under investigation from the Feds for numerous violations. Its your tickets guys and gals. Don't risk it on this job.

This sounds like a GREAT JOB! How do I sign up? You folks know baby sitters are getting paid 3.75-5.00/hr and they don't have PFT!

Latest resources

Back