Saber Cargo Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rway36

Just wondering if anyone knows anythinhg about this company.
I think they fly DC-3 and Falcon 20's.
Any info would be great..........

Thanks

Saber

There at CLT I believe. I spoke with the chief pilot over a year ago before i had 1200tt. He wasnt that nice of a person really, sounded like a grumpy old man. He insisted on having 1200 which I didnt have at the time. I have always wanted to fly THE 3 thats the main reason I called them.

Saber

There Chief Pilot Is Richie Lingel I think thats the way you spell it anyway they are based out of CLT. I dont think they are looking for anyone now but they have a ridealong program. They dont pay you and you have to help load and unload the cargo for right seat on the DC3. I think there ride along list is long. Not much flight time even for the folks on the list. They have a website www.sabercargo.com:p

I used to work there. PM if you want ill give you the low down. Richie Lengel is the chief pilot and hes not at all grumpy. he's actually a very cool person, wondering if maybe you met him on the road? he doesnt really like to fly that much, he's got enough to do in the office. he's got kind of a sarcastic sense of humor, maybe a bit cynical... :)

Latest resources

Back