Russian Space Shuttle Photos..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahhh, but you're wrong, Comrade.

The design was stolen from the Motherland by those Capitolists in Cape Kennedy.

This design was first made by that glorious Russian genius, Leonardoski DaVinskivich. Matter of fact, he invented lift! And electricity. And the phone, motherhood, as well as the milkshake.

Hung

Awesome thread!

Yeah I was reading about the Buran program a few months ago and just laughed honestly. Such a rip off but then again most of the Russian "designs" usually are.

The AN-225 was built to be the piggy-back'er but was never put into its official use other than test flights. Hence the conversion to freight.

Its crazy because it looks EXACTLY like the Shuttle in those pictures of it outside on the boosters and paunch pad.

Also, Clr4the.. My friend asked me what where those big holes on the upper front of the Shuttles nose? (the Buran has similar ones as well) I myself have no idea and was kinda wondering the same thing.

Also, Clr4the.. My friend asked me what where those big holes on the upper front of the Shuttles nose? (the Buran has similar ones as well) I myself have no idea and was kinda wondering the same thing.

Thrusters for maneuvering

Nyet!

[SIZE=-1]
The governmental commission investigating the causes of the collapse of the roof
reported determined the exact cause of the accident. However, by order of committee chairman Ilya Klebanov,
that reason was kept secret. To this day, no one outside the Russian
govement knows what destroyed the shuttle.
Officials deny reports that Boris Kissov, scheduled for the first spaceflight, was arrested while running from the hangar carrying a hacksaw. :D
[/SIZE]

Latest resources

Back