Rumors of SWA classes...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
got the call I've been w8n4.....

LL called me for the 5-May-03 class. I've got 2 phone calls to make to pass this list along now....APlus & Heat, I'll give you a call soon. Have been flying heavily the last 2 days and still have 3 more days to go.

Good luck to all our fellow poolies....see you in DAL!

W8n4swa:cool:

Oh yeah, she confirmed there will be a 19-May-03 class too.

I would like to thank tred, slug and w8n for taking me on my daily SWA roller coaster ride. Congrats to all you in the shallow end of the pool getting the towel.

Quickly wrong

Okay, what can I say other than "what crystal ball?" Good grief, could I have been wrong any quicker? This is awesome news and congrats to the next 40-48 on the list.

I am retiring from my opining (sp?) and taking the poolies on the "rollercoaster ride". A personal apology to everyone who read my asinine opinion and got down in the dumps for all of 30 minutes until the real news came out.

Great to have you on board.

Slug

just a piece of the pie ...

Don't count on those activated to be back on the line anytime soon. In general, when Uncle Sam activates a Reservist for a specified time he likes to stick to the plan (or longer). It makes planning much easier for the military, for the reservist and for the employer. Besides there are still plently of things going on in the world even if you do not see it on CNN.
Congrats to all those recently called: I look forward to meeting all of you. Let's cross our fingers for those still in the pool - hopefully you'll be here soon.

PS you're gonna LUV it!

So how many left in the pool?

SWA FO, I think around 235 will be left AFTER the May 5th class, minus however many got on at JB, etc. Hopefully after a while I'll be doing that DTW-MDW commute thing too. Ever have any commuting problems?

Latest resources

Back