Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

coloneldan

CENSORED
I have heard a rumor and I'm trying to find out if it's true.

My sister-in-law has a cousin, who knows a mailman, that has a nephew, three times removed, who has a wife that knows a hairdresser who was told that an unknown pilot went bezerk in TACair at TYS a few days ago. Apparently, this unknown pilot started a confrontation with another unknown pilot. He ended up yelling and screaming, then called the police on the second unknown pilot. When the police arrived, they questioned everybody, including the line guys at TACair. Then they just left.

Did anybody witness this? Anybody know who the two pilots were? Anybody know what the deal was? I need to know because the hair salon is just in an uproar.

...MRA raising hell again???

coloneldan said:

My sister-in-law has a cousin, who knows a mailman, that has a nephew, three times removed, who has a wife that knows a hairdresser who was told that an unknown pilot went bezerk in TACair at TYS a few days ago. Apparently, this unknown pilot started a confrontation with another unknown pilot. He ended up yelling and screaming, then called the police on the second unknown pilot. When the police arrived, they questioned everybody, including the line guys at TACair. Then they just left.

Did anybody witness this? Anybody know who the two pilots were? Anybody know what the deal was? I need to know because the hair salon is just in an uproar.

For the unknown to be known, you must be someone who is known by those who are in the know. Now if you are not known by those who are in the know then it is tough to know what all has transpired by the unknown person or persons who surely know who knows and worries about the unknown person or persons that may know, who my also know who the unknown person or persons are. Then the unknown person or persons who are in the know may have to worry about an unknown person replacing them in their know position. Since most known and unknown companies frown upon known events such as the one you described, the unknown person is surely worried about another unknown person causing them to be fired!!

If that happens....at least the unknown person will know how he/she screwed himself/herself.

Very simple really......:D

KeroseneSnorter said:
Very simple really......:D

I don't think the the bluehairs down at the salon will be happy with that. You know how the fumes from peroxide effect the female brain.

But, I completely understand. Wait, does that mean there is something wrong with me??? :nuts:

Crap ... I'm in TYS tomorrow. I miss all the fun stuff. :(

I would suspect that maybe one of the guys from Goody's had gotten their hands on you, but since you claim you weren't there, must have been someone else.

Did you hear any other rumours at your boyfriend's salon you care to share?

NoNoNo. That's my sister-in-law's, cousin's, mailman's, nephew's, (three times removed) wife's, hairdresser. Things are really starting to heat up down at The Blue Hair Central Beauty Saloon. Mildred went so far as to accuse Gladys of giving birth to unknown pilot number one and things got ugly. There was false teeth and Nair flying in all directions. It was a terrible sight, almost as bad as what happened at TACair, from what I've been told.

By the way, Bertha said you left your truss at her place last night.

Hey Mark ! Could have been that goofy a**hole from MEI. Someone probably said something about getting their teeth cleaned and he went bezerk !!

Coming out of hyperdrive ! WARP SPEED!!!!

coloneldan said:

I heard some tires got slashed recently...... did this bezerk pilot go on a "slashing" rampage?

Latest resources

Back