Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Swerpipe

My Favorite Customer
A SWA pilot told me that SWA is getting 10 more a/c for 2004 to bring the net to 40 and 57 deliveries for the year. The 737s are from Delta production slots. That's what I heard, if it's true it will not be long until we know for sure. Anybody heard anything that would prove/disprove?

Wait, I thought we sold those slots to a lessor, and there was a non-compete clause in there. I thought they had to go to and INTL buyer eventually. A contract is a contract.....

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes: ;)

You may be right...

well General I was hoping you'd say something. I also heard that they went overseas looking for the a/c. It's just a rumor General. Don't sell your stock yet...

Juan,

Read the fine print there (ask Lowecur)---not good on "bucket fare" tickets---only pricey ones... Ah yeah.

No seriously, there was a non-compete clause in the sale agreement. Maybe they will get others from somewhere else...

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes: ;)

G.L.

Just giving you a hard time. Trying to get your post count up. not your blood pressure.

Juan.

Juan,

I am in good shape, just ask my wife.....Take care.

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

For the remainder of the year, we have 45 deliveries planned, totaling 417 at year end. In 2005, we have 34 planned deliveries.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back