• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ron Paul introduces legislation to stop the TSA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you support Ron Paul you'd support a stalk of celery...or a toaster...or anything Fox told you to.

Pop quiz, who can name the self described (as Fox says) news show anchors and opinion show hosts. Quick, who's who?

Fox News supports Ron Paul for president?

I don't watch Fox (or any other television news) but was under the impression that they were supportive of a whole bunch of policies and platform positions that Paul has spent an entire career in congress voting against.

I voted for Ron Paul in 08 too.

If Palin runs in 2012, I'd have to consider voting for her though...she's not perfect but at least she's not afraid to piss off the establishment.

I don't usually waste my vote by giving it to 'less evil' candidates...but I think I'd do so for Palin.

It'd be at very least extremely entertaining.

I can't imagine anything she'd do that would put the country on a worse footing than it's already on.

Same here.

I expect to get the same tired bull******************** about how vital it is to balance security concerns with privacy and civil liberties blah blah blah thanks for writing we'll do whatever we want.

I don't usually waste my vote by giving it to 'less evil' candidates...but I think I'd do so for Palin.

It'd be at very least extremely entertaining.

I can't imagine anything she'd do that would put the country on a worse footing than it's already on.

You lack any type of imagination!

And to vote for someone because it would be entertaining, sad! Colbert or Stewart are much more entertaining and far more intelligent!

What a waste.

eP.

Latest resources

Back