• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Ripped jeans, American new hire class photo

b747dogg

Total Time
I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think, well, maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about.

Quote from old school if you didn't know already
This is a safe place.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
Wow; only 17yrs to "flow thru" to such a great, happy legacy carrier. Yippee
More like a "drip through" - still, it beats the pants off the Comair 17 year plan.

trip

Total Time
Jeeze this is a tuff crowd in here, so I'll pile on, those fellas have matching bracelets!

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
Jeeze this is a tuff crowd in here, so I'll pile on, those fellas have matching bracelets!
They're sim partners. The bracelets help you retain and recall memory items under pressure. I saw it on TV.

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
You guys are killin' me . . .

Just when I thought this place was dead, along comes this gem. :laugh:

Surprised none of you mentioned this, but what is with the f'in haircuts? It looks like they cut each others' hair with a freaking Leatherman. :eek:

metroplex

control, I'm here
Total Time
I am shocked that am I am not seeing a packer sweater tucked into the jeans, with white reebok

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
When does the next class start? We got plenty of mileage outta this photo.

TheRaven

Runway Sweeper 3rd Class
Total Time
14000+
When does the next class start? We got plenty of mileage outta this photo.
5/5/15....no Union barbecue picture yet....regular class picture from the dinner is uneventful.

TheRaven

Runway Sweeper 3rd Class
Total Time
14000+
Just when I thought this place was dead, along comes this gem. :laugh:

Surprised none of you mentioned this, but what is with the f'in haircuts? It looks like they cut each others' hair with a freaking Leatherman. :eek:
I haven't laughed this hard in a while.....I'm searching the Internet to get a Flowbee hair trimmer now.

J.Otto

Total Time
fantastic pic! ...its great to see diversity at the airlines!

...and to think, some folks believe only white males can get a job fly heavy metal

SIG600

Total Time
I can't believe no one has pointed out the Tom Skerrit lookalike on the right with the flava flave size watch and the popped collar. I'm guessing his car has custom plates that advertise he's a pilot.

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Total Time
3,000+
I can't believe no one has pointed out the Tom Skerrit lookalike on the right with the flava flave size watch and the popped collar. I'm guessing his car has custom plates that advertise he's a pilot.
Read the first 2 pages, dummy.

CX880

Total Time
Man holly non affirmative action batman!!!! That lady looks like she's about to be covered by an avalanche! It is AA tho and not surprisingly and the only minority is good looking.

relief tube

Total Time
at least us white guys have a shot of getting a job somewhere. No extreme career shortcuts for us :)

DCAA320

Total Time
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TOTD

Most ignorant post of the year