• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Returning to the US scenario

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have heard it is only Fed Ex's interpretation of their duty as a postal carrier. No other carriers have the restriction and many carriers fly contract mail. Fed Ex though has the disputed and controversial postal contract good through 2018. This bid was awarded to Fed Ex with NO bids provided by other carriers, just simply awarded by the post master general to Fed EX. Just realize as an Ex Pat you are ineligible for employment for Fed Ex if you have worked overseas in the last 3 years.

So if my buddies at fed Ex are living in Hong Kong that's one thing, but if the rest of us would want to apply we are not eligable?

Thread appears to be dead, I wonder if this rule violates fair hiring practices under Federal law? Are there any pilot/lawyer's on this forum with a better understanding of the law relating to equal and fair hiring practices?

On my current expat contract the country where I work does not allow us to become "residents" / resident status. How do these companies determine residency?

Latest resources

Back