• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reserve callout?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DASH, if you are at one of the W.O.'s i feel your pain, i was at ALG for about a year after 9-11, wasnt too bad then but still have some friends there and its a sad sitch for those guys, good luck

mesa days off must be IN base and are infact from 0001 till 2400 just like every other airline. any 24 hour periods other then that are for rest ONLY.

low-key said:
DASH, if you are at one of the W.O.'s i feel your pain, i was at ALG for about a year after 9-11, wasnt too bad then but still have some friends there and its a sad sitch for those guys, good luck
yeah still wasn't to bad back then, but now is an entirely different story...i'm sure you've heard the majority of the problems

could happen here just like it could happen at many other airlines. in the years i've been here i've never seen that happen.

per the contract "the company will use its best efforts to group days off such that each regular line will have 3 periods of atleast 3 days off each bid period, reserve lines shall have 2 periods of 3 consecutive days off each bid period" thats usually the normal thing for reserve. last month i flew 3 days on reserve and sat at home the rest of the time.

Latest resources

Back