Republic c series pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hose A. Jiminez

Rumor has it you guys are getting bigger planes. Do you have language in your current contract for pay rates? If not, SWA rates are a good place to start. Tell Bedford to pound sand for anything less. You guys deserve it and the rest of the industry needs it.

I think Frontier's contract amendment just prior to the merger covers the C-Series. So we have a rate on the books and it will be in the RAH contract through the amalgamation of the contracts. I would think it would be addressed in negotiations down the road too. I would hope that is wrapped up by 2015.

Last edited:
I think Frontier's contract amendment just prior to the merger covers the C-Series. So we have a rate on the books and it will be in the RAH contract through the amalgamation of the contracts. I would think it would be addressed in negotiations down the road too. I would hope that is raped up by 2015.

That adequately describes what happened to MEH.

Here's to bankruptcy by 2015!

I guarantee you a bombardier product will be sold as a "regional" jet. After all that company makes snowmobiles.

2015...? I am guessing way before that, how well has branded stuff been working the last few years? Heck, why not try again..... it will happen much faster this way. Hopefully DAL and UAL pull the plug on the cashflow, or they may just sit back with popcorn and watch the fireworks.... its not too hard to predict how things will turn out in this boondoggle.

What I am saying is that the current Frontier pay rate will be the rate for the C's once amalgamation is done. This should be done in the next year or so. I would think. We will still be in section 6 working on a new contract. I would hope that is done prior to 2015 when the C's get delivered. But if not the C's will have rates the same as the Airbus is today.

As for United and Delta. They have long term contracts with Shuttle America, not Republic Holdings. Contractually they have no out because of the branded operation since it is Republic Airlines flying that. I would think that they will not renew contracts with RAH once the current contracts expire, but till then if Shuttle hits the targets in the contract they really have no easy way out. When that day comes we will then find out if the Branded operation can stand on it's own two feet.

I simple replied the this thread to state that we have a rate for the C's that is not as bad as some might think. To the best of my knowledge it is the same as the bus. I do not hear a lot folks here bitching about Frontier's contract. Lets hope a lot of what they have comes with amalgamation.

Then we can start work on improving the contract even more from that start point, instead of from our current contract.

What I am saying is that the current Frontier pay rate will be the rate for the C's once amalgamation is done.
I simple replied the this thread to state that we have a rate for the C's that is not as bad as some might think. To the best of my knowledge it is the same as the bus. I do not hear a lot folks here bitching about Frontier's contract. Lets hope a lot of what they have comes with amalgamation.

Then we can start work on improving the contract even more from that start point, instead of from our current contract.
WHAT contract amalgamation! What are you talking about?

Part of the merger steps set out in Allegheny Mohawk is the Amalgamation of the contracts of the merged pilot groups. The merging of the contracts. This will happen after we get the lists figured out. Which should be no later then May 31st. Then on to the next step. Amalgamation of contracts.

Latest resources

Back