• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rip to the victims. Someone on twitter posted that it was flight 17 today is the 17th and the aircraft that was involved made it's first flight on 7/17/97 17 years ago today. Also twa 800 crashed 18 years ago today (if that was 17 that would be very strange) Pure coincidence and I'm sure nothing related. but weird and this is very tragic

Last edited:
24/7 Richard Quest for the next 60 days

Man I hear you! I just changed the ch to ESPN as he started up his ignorant opinions (facts he sometimes call them). He was tolerable when he was on CNBC I think it was, but no where near an aviation expert.

Wonder if the sim dude (Mr Tshirt) will be next?

You think CNN is bad? Watch any news channel in any major market and they generally interview some SEL private pilot from the local airfield and ask for their theory on said aviation incident

Rip to the victims. Someone on twitter posted that it was flight 17 today is the 17th and the aircraft that was involved made it's first flight on 7/17/97 17 years ago today. Also twa 800 crashed 18 years ago today (if that was 17 that would be very strange) Pure coincidence and I'm sure nothing related. but weird and this is very tragic

"But thease go to ele-ven."

Very sad. Putin should own this, but he's gonna raise his middle finger to the world and blame the US. Problem is, dude's got big brass balls and we got our own f-tard CIC and a population that cares more about frappacinos and Prius mileage than their own destiny.

Prayers to the families of the lost.

There is a video already up on liveleak.com with graphic footage of the crash site.

Here is a video of some intercepted calls between separatists and the Russian military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyZYgSXdyw

I will be scarred forever for watching that video. It was my own fault for watching it but I've never seen anything like that and was not prepared for it. What kind of sick fu%^ would film that

"But thease go to ele-ven."

Very sad. Putin should own this, but he's gonna raise his middle finger to the world and blame the US. Problem is, dude's got big brass balls and we got our own f-tard CIC and a population that cares more about frappacinos and Prius mileage than their own destiny.

Prayers to the families of the lost.

Wow sounds like you really hate America and respect Putin. Maybe you should move to Russia. Brass balls? I think more like a delusional sociopath. To each his own I guess.

Wow sounds like you really hate America and respect Putin. Maybe you should move to Russia. Brass balls? I think more like a delusional sociopath. To each his own I guess.

Your interpolation went haywire there, bud.

You couldn't be more wrong about my patriotism (and willingness to show it, for that matter) as well as my disappointment that Russia seems to be headed right back to 1962. Putin needs a wee bit of lead poisoning, no doubt, but you cannot deny that this country's helm is being tended to by the bilge rats right now.

Anyway, this thread's not the time or place. Again, prayers to the families of the victims.

Sorry didn't mean to misinterpret tankerhead. My hatred for Putin is overwhelming. I agree wholeheartedly with the lead poisoning. How many deaths is this psycho directly and indirectly responsible for? We should have popped him while he was showboating around in Sochi.

Latest resources

Back