• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

REJECTED by 83%!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We need to get the word out that PSA guys and Endeavor guys are pushovers. I'm sure the Major pilots don't want this type of guy on their lists.

Says the guys gladly flying 15 of our 900's around.

Voting in a contract that still paid me $100,000 last year and bought us some time versus the street, comparable to crossing a picket line?

Union 101: the guys screaming the loudest about full pay to the last day are always the first to cross.

Voting in our agreement bought us time to move on. It takes a while to be hired at at Delta, United, American, etc. Our agreement is around a year old and the first guys to get on through the SSP are just now leaving. If we would have shut down many of us would have been forced out instead of getting on with Delta.

My advice is to get out of the regionals as soon as you can.

There you go again with shutting down talk.

Says the guys gladly flying 15 of our 900's around.

Voting in a contract that still paid me $100,000 last year and bought us some time versus the street, comparable to crossing a picket line?

Union 101: the guys screaming the loudest about full pay to the last day are always the first to cross.

Weren't the mesa's 900's first, then pinnacles, before they were "yours"? Yeah I thought so! Don't even try to weasel your way out of it either because when I was furloughed from XJT I was hired at Pcl and my class cancelled because those planes went to Mesaba, then I was hired at Mesaba and my class cancelled when the planes went to ASA. News flash those are Deltas planes and they are flown by who delta wants!

Another thing it is the likes of people like you that will cross a picket line to save your "$100,000 a year job"! Not the 3,399 pilots at XJT that just held the line.

Weren't the mesa's 900's first, then pinnacles, before they were "yours"? Yeah I thought so! Don't even try to weasel your way out of it either because when I was furloughed from XJT I was hired at Pcl and my class cancelled because those planes went to Mesaba, then I was hired at Mesaba and my class cancelled when the planes went to ASA. News flash those are Deltas planes and they are flown by who delta wants!

Another thing it is the likes of people like you that will cross a picket line to save your "$100,000 a year job"! Not the 3,399 pilots at XJT that just held the line.

Don't waste your time dude arguing with these guys .

Comair took a stand as well. No one can seem to understand that regionals have zero leverage, get out while you can. I agree that the next offer will be less. How many 50 seat jets does express jet have compared to 70 seaters ? That is not a good sign.

Comair was a completely different dynamic. It cost dal nothing to shut it down, they still own the planes and get revenue from them. Skyw will lose the bulk of its revenue and operation winding xjt down. Meanwhile we still have furlough protection and a watered-down fragmentation policy.

Last edited:
Congrats guys. I'm not gonna disparage the yes voters. I'm sure they had their reasons. The fact that 91% gave a crap enough to vote will get BH's attention.

Latest resources

Back