• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

REJECTED by 83%!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you fellow NO VOTERS! Great day at ExpressJet. Time for new management, new union or at least new MEC and negotiating committee. 3 long years way to go people very proud enough is enough....

Just got my e mail from the JNC. How do I respond and ask them to please stop trying to "help" me?

Nah...they had to know this was not going to pass. I think he would have spat his coffee if it had passed...

Nobody is coming along to save the day for management. Times have changed.

It's time they got on board. :)

As for ALPA, they have not adequately represented pilots in the regional sector for a long time. I don't claim to have all the answers but we have to receive backing at the national level starting today or they can start adding up how much 4,500 dues paying pilots are gonna affect the bottom line as we exit.....

No more. We stand together. I'm proud of every ASA/XJT pilot today.

EDIT: that's the last time I will refer to the group as ASA/XJT, we have demonstrated beyond a doubt that we are a unified entity. Any lingering division was extinguished by this offer.

Last edited:
Way to go XJT pilots!

First thing on the list of changes should be that ALPA gets the same MinDay credit that line pilots receive. 6 hours of pay for turning out garbage like that?! WTFO?

The company likes to drag out negotiations on whatever is the current contract. Well, we can play the same game. I'd rather stick with the current contract than take that POS TA. Let's negotiate over the next 5 years like they did with Contract '07.

Latest resources

Back