Regions Air Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PGTB

Heard today they are going to be joining the CAL connection fleet with SAABS. They have been awarded EAS contract in the coal minin' mountains and will be flying to CLE. This may not even be news, it may be out to the public.

They are getting Saabs. Trans States is dropping there short Jetstream routes and Regions is looking to pick them up. Read about it in the paper. No idea about CAL.

I've got a rumor for you. Stay as far away from this place (that being Regions) as you possibly can. There is barely enough funds available, let alone for adding an additional aircraft to our certificate. CA pay is $32/hr on the SAAB, which only begins to scratch the surface concerning our horrible QOL. Excellent pilot group though, but to really understand our company, just research our skyrocketing attrition rate for not only FO's, but new CA's as well. Hell, look what the place did to me, I used to be Caucasian!

What is the QOL for someone living in Saint Louis. I understand that there are long work days. Are you home every night? Will there be any Saabs in Saint Louis? What are the upgrade times? Is it possible to work for Regions Air and hold a second part time job?
Thanks ahead of time!

When God created hell, he made St. Louis, Misery the parlor gates. I had never lived in a worse place in my life. I couldn't imagine working for CorpEx AND living in St. Loser! AHHHHHHH

"When God created hell, he made St. Louis" - I live in St. Louis. What makes you such an expert on STL? Let me guess, daddy sent you to Parks. Or maybe it's that you're just not refined enough to appreciate it.

Great Avatar Mr. Bigglesworth!

Are there any Region Air pilots out there with the time to answer a few questions?

What is the QOL for someone living in Saint Louis. I understand that there are long work days. Are you home every night? Will there be any Saabs in Saint Louis? What are the upgrade times? Is it possible to work for Regions Air and hold a second part time job?
Thanks ahead of time!

Also, what is the point of contact for resume's. I enjoy STL. Assuming also that Regions pilot can cabin jumpseat on American correct?

Latest resources

Back