Regions Air Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This Just In...

Chuck Norris has been elected as our new CEO. His primary means of returning RegionsAir to solvency will be punching and kicking. Route expansion will be aquired through head butting and choke holds. Stay tuned for updates...

I thought they had a training contract where you had to pay it up front, no?
Doesn't Chitaco require you to sign a 2 year training contract AND they cap your FO pay at $30,000/yr after 4 yrs?
And SKW starts you off to fly a CRJ at $17/hr. Speaking of quick upgrades, my friend has been at SKW for 2+ years now and he's still an FO. Maybe he'll hear something soon. Unless the company puts it down on paper I wouldn't make a decision based on "forecasts". How many companies tell the invenstors, "We expect to go out of business by this time next year"? Things do change quite often.

CHQ/RAH does not cap FO pay at 30000 after 4 years. As a second year I make just over 30 and hour, and my pay will go up to 36 and change at year 4. The 4 year cap you speak of was a negotiated limit. The length of time before the cap will increase with the new contract. No FO on property at CHQ has hit the 4 year cap without having had the chance to upgrade. Anyone who is an FO past 4 years is such by choice and is holding out for some QOL issue or personal preference.

And SKW starts you off to fly a CRJ at $17/hr. Speaking of quick upgrades, my friend has been at SKW for 2+ years now and he's still an FO. Maybe he'll hear something soon.

Doug,

you may want to check your facts. SkyWest starts you out at $19.02/hr. Then second year, they move you up quite a bit. That's why I left Regions. And upgrade is what you make of it, and where you're willing to transfer. Our most junior Brasilia Capt was only an FO for 8 months.

Thanks for correcting me, Smiliner. I guess the info on AirlinePilotCentral is a little outdated for pilot pay.

Wait! What am I talking about?! ALL of the Regional Airline contracts out there suck donkey baIIs! It's like trying to decide between a turd sandwich with or without mayonaise.

Hey all you Corpexers, a big hello from MB SC. Sorry to hear things are so rocky there, but I guess that has never changed. Belch, you dog, how ya doin? We need to touch base.
I just couldn't go back after the big Pace layoff due to the pay cut. Still, my friends, I am rooting for all of you. Doug, WHAAAASSSUPPP DUDE!
Happy Holidays all.

Latest resources

Back