• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional FO's getting their ATP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, It was enough. Unfortunately not being current for almost 2 years has lead me back to the right seat at another regional.

Just give good old Sheble aviation in Kingman AZ a call!

If the First Officers leave the regionals for the legacies while the Captains stay because they can't justify the move financially (or emotionally), the regionals will get extremely top-heavy. I wonder if that crossed management's minds.

There used to be a guy in Presque Isle, ME who would give you dual in his seminole in the morning. Take you out to lunch. Then give you your checkride in his seminole in the afternoon. Only problem was it's in Presque Isle, ME. Very gentlemanly ATP checkride. Was worth the trouble to travel up there. He was old though.

If the First Officers leave the regionals for the legacies while the Captains stay because they can't justify the move financially (or emotionally), the regionals will get extremely top-heavy. I wonder if that crossed management's minds.

Haha. Look at what happened to Comair.

There used to be a guy in Presque Isle, ME who would give you dual in his seminole in the morning. Take you out to lunch. Then give you your checkride in his seminole in the afternoon. Only problem was it's in Presque Isle, ME. Very gentlemanly ATP checkride. Was worth the trouble to travel up there. He was old though.

Yeah, I have talked to him several times and would love to use him, but he closes up shop for the winter (Presque Isle). Don't really blame him.

I used Action Multi Ratings in Groton, Ct. I did it in 1999 for $1100.00. I looked on the website. actionmultiratings.com and it is $2500.00. Including the examiner fee. Still uses the Senneca I. Was a good outfit then. Bet it still is.

ID PM me if you want any more info.

did comm multi and MEI w/ clyde fredrickson in mid 90's(very straight forward/great CFI). i think they do atp multi ride w/ examiner (used to be don scott) on site. at redbird dallas,tx (about 7 miles south of dallas love field). check it out...

Latest resources

Back