Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Just in case any regional folks with DO328 experience (or not) looking to move corporate, I just got this off NBAA.

Good luck!
------------
Expanding corporate flight department located in the central USA is looking for experienced captain to fly full time on upcoming Dornier 328-100’s (prop). Experience in the Dornier 328-100 with type rating is preferred but not necessary. This is a new operation and any experience in assisting in operation development will be considered. Pilot will also be professionally trained in a Cessna Caravan for immediate and shorter haul purposes.

If you are interested in this position email your resume to [email protected]

Scott Neifert <[email protected]>

I would do a lot of research with a start up, having been through it twice, the first things corps do when money is tight is get rid of the airplane. And one of these jobs was a Fortune 500 company who had never laid off anyone in their history, come back from a flight on a Friday afternoon, the CP is there and says "Randy give me your keys, company ID, and credit cards you are all done. Go over to corp headquarters on Monday they have your unemployment compensation paperwork all filled out, Best of luck." Thank Gad for the Navy Reserve and lots of active duty orders.

Latest resources

Back