• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

recall???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeff Burrows, Dan Lieff, Eric Eichmann and Zoltan Prokay please grow up and try not air personal agenda's and air dirty laundry publicly.

Jeff Burrows, Dan Lieff, Eric Eichmann and Zoltan Prokay please grow up and try not air personal agenda's and air dirty laundry publicly.

Instead, keep it hidden away from the membership that puts them in that position. Dirty laundry never gets cleaned if it isn't aired out.

The fact that more and more union volunteers are coming forward should say something. How people act in public sometimes differs from how they act behind closed doors.

The fact that more and more union volunteers are coming forward should say something. How people act in public sometimes differs from how they act behind closed doors.

As much as it stinks to have to go through this at a time when solidarity is much needed, and the fact that it makes it appear the EMT is getting thier way. There probably will never be a GOOD time to have this occur. So as the saying goes, "no time like the present."

I am confident that Luthi has issues with opposition to his views/methods. And from all indications he has not treated even some of his own co-workers/volunteers/peers with respect. That does not bode well for how he has gone into the EMT meetings over the last 2+ years.

I don't think the Eboard should give in to any and all demands from the EMT (especially scope) but I do think it is time for a fresh start. And that is something that will never happen in the current arrangement.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, I fully support the recall.. I can't imagine how Luthi has acted in meetings with the EMT. While I don't trust the EMT, I don't trust Luthi has had our best interests in mind either..

Just to make sure we're on the same page, I fully support the recall.. I can't imagine how Luthi has acted in meetings with the EMT. While I don't trust the EMT, I don't trust Luthi has had our best interests in mind either..

Sorry, I didn't translate my response quite right. I agree with you 100%:beer:

I don't think things are nearly as bad as Luthi makes them out to be. And as a furloughee I want honesty, not rally the troops propoganda. Also want a leader acting professional in all circumstances.

Agree with wanting a leader to act professional but disagree that Luthi does not have the interests of the pilots at heart. We may not agree with his methods but that is not the same as questioning his motives. One is style and personality, the other is corrupt and sleazy. I, personally, do not believe the latter.
Helm

Agree with wanting a leader to act professional but disagree that Luthi does not have the interests of the pilots at heart. We may not agree with his methods but that is not the same as questioning his motives. One is style and personality, the other is corrupt and sleazy. I, personally, do not believe the latter.
Helm

For me there have been way too many stories from Eboard members, former volunteers, CAPA, and so on that have claimed how hard ML is to deal with. How upset, and almost childish, he gets when there is a differing opinion. Now we have "angry bird" t-shirts that were going to be worn into meetings etc.....

I understand being pissed at the EMT, but it still has to remain professional to garner respect. No matter what has gone on behind closed doors I'm not sure ML is getting any rspect because of his demeanor and actions. And in the end it is Buffett's show, he has elected who he wants running it. And those peoole are not members of NJASAP or name M.L....

Unfortunately it is what it is at the moment. I don't like the way the EMT has run things (lack of new aircraft, a seemingly failing business plan etc) But I highly doubt NJA is any less safe than it was before. I mean it is Flight Safety after all. Does F.S.I really make us that much safer? I was just as safe of a pilot before NJA.

NJASAP voice has been heard. The EMT knows we think they are fumbling the ball. But to put on "shows" of public ridicule goes beyond what we should be doing. It's not our (NJASAP) jobs to oust a management team. After all, if every other fractional is outperforming NJA, why aren't they hiring, and why has NJA not furloughed?

I think M.L. has used fear and over exaggerations to try to muster support/unity.. Unfortunately what everyone needs is hard facts, not reports from a guy ousted back in 2010. People are resigning and taking jobs in Asia all based on "how bad" it has gotten, when in reality nothing has seemingly changed with the operation yet....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back