Re the TA --- let's pretend

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRAWDADDY

Let's pretend the money really isn't there.

1. Will this contract save the company or will they continue to waste?

2. Are we subsidizing the company thus prolonging a pyramid scheme and the inevitable colapse? I've heard the non union employees can't get their 401K money. Enron??

3. The demand for our service is there, would our owners be better served by someone who can attract and retain the best? You know, "The Best in the Skies" Maybe some would hire us

4. How effective can BB be in turning the place around if he can't even can a scheduler?

Pyramids in Brooklyn?

CRAWDADDY said:

2. Are we subsidizing the company thus prolonging a pyramid scheme

Ponzi Scheme 'pan-zee noun [Charles A. Ponzi (died 1949) American (Italian-born) swindler]

:an investment swindle in which some early investors are paid off with money put up by later ones in order to encourage more and bigger risks

Crawdaddy,

I’m keeping this short so please don’t take my pointed words defensively. Please explain the statement that non-union employees can’t get their 401k money? Where did you hear this? Enron?!?!?! LMAO Enron was worth something in the books before it fell!

How effective can BB be if he can’t even fire a scheduler? What scheduler do you not like that prompted you or someone else to “waste” more money by “blowing the whistle” on FALSE claims to get BB to fire someone? The 2 schedulers you speak of don’t favor a single freakin pilot you moron. NOT A SINGLE ONE! “A” list, “B” list, what about an “M” list for moron! The others do not exist but the M list should!

I enjoy reading posts from people like Griz, OnyourSix and others that contribute logically (usually anyway) and I tend not to speak out myself due to being in the assessment stage of the company that I try to be impartial to. But you are just a straight out ASS! Your remarks are stupid and I would put them right next to “NetJets caused the collapse of the airlines!” and “NetJets developed the middle east program to control the oil” You “M” list.

I will not reply to any further posts on this matter. I will just observe.

Really quick on the 401k. A 401k is your own money, outside the company. A company contributes but has zero control over it. Enron had one of its 401k plans where you could invest a large portion or all of it back in company stock. We know what happened to the stock. Boeing has/had the same type of plan.
Never invest in a place you work at. If the company tanks, you lose a job and an investment.

Yep, this one takes the cake! The dumbest thread I've ever seen!

Mr. Moisture, you're all wet

Udonche said:
Crawdaddy,

I’m keeping this short so please don’t take my pointed words defensively.

How could I considering the rest of your reply?

Udonche said:
Please explain the statement that non-union employees can’t get their 401k money? Where did you hear this?

Recently departed team leader. Obviously not the Fidelity program

Undouche said:
What scheduler do you not like that prompted you or someone else to “waste” more money by “blowing the whistle” on FALSE claims to get BB to fire someone? The 2 schedulers you speak of don’t favor a single freakin pilot you moron. NOT A SINGLE ONE! “A” list, “B” list, what about an “M” list for moron! The others do not exist but the M list should!

Boy, really touched a nerve with that one. You mean there's only two schedulers? I really didn't even mean just schedulers just illustrated how ineffective BB is with respect to the intrenched inefficiencies. Your reply, and ad hominen remarks are a bigger indictment than my original statement. Thanks! ~ Moron Pilot

Undouche said:
I will not reply to any further posts on this matter. I will just observe.

Great idea, and it will be appreciated!

Latest resources

Back