• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH to buy another Airline?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I guess the guys at CS can expect the same hospitiable welcome the you skuz gave to the Shuttle guys huh?

So I guess the guys at CS can expect the same hospitiable welcome the you skuz gave to the Shuttle guys huh?

Yeah, we would most certainly give them a great integration with the same pay they were receiving.

Please refrain from insulting people when you don't know the story.

Not to sure about that one since our Captains (Dash 8) make what your 170 Captains make and our FO starting pay is at your 4 year FO pay. So right now it would most likely be a pay cut based on their history!

Yeah, we would most certainly give them a great integration with the same pay they were receiving.

Please refrain from insulting people when you don't know the story.

And don't forget that they get to bid #1 as FO's since they are the most senior FO's on the 170! They are now senior enough as FO's to begin upgrading too! Sounds like a pretty nice deal to me since their company was acquired by Republic.

Look at what happened to the TWA guys when American bought them. If you get bought out you will most likely take it in the a$$. That's why the Shuttle Saab drivers should be happy with what they got. And if they don't like it then leave because I'm tired of hearing them whine and complain about it!

Maybe I should have demanded to be placed on Republic's seniority list with my ACA DOH huh? There are a lot more guys at this company that have been screwed over far more than any Shuttle Saab driver ever has or ever will be.

I accepted that fact that $hit happens in this industry and started over at the bottom again and didn't complain. This is a subject that has really gotten under my skin. Rant over!

Last edited:
RP170,

You need to shut up! Not all the Shuttle Saab drivers complain nor not all of the RAH pilots think like you. They deserve their longevity back, don't you think you ned to be supportive about that insteand of whinning?

They are not complaining what number they are on the list but fighting to get back their longevity. As a RAH pilot, you don't give that support for them instead you think ALL of them are whinning about it. Do you think they want to know what happened? Do you think they want the unions support? Do you think they need your support?

Management will say NO to anything on the contract but it's the Union that's supposed to fight for the membership, even I know that. So, what side of the fence are you?

Latest resources

Back