• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rah ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet it's not a bad contract..... Bedford should've worked with the pilots earlier.. LOL.. I hope it's a great contract!!

I bet it's not a bad contract..... Bedford should've worked with the pilots earlier.. LOL.. I hope it's a great contract!!

We're not holding our breath. Most people here have EXTREMELY low expectations concerning whatever steaming ******************** pile is heading our way. I can't wait to vote a big fat NO!! I honestly don't even give a ******************** what the TA says. This is about 7 years too late.

We're not holding our breath. Most people here have EXTREMELY low expectations concerning whatever steaming ******************** pile is heading our way. I can't wait to vote a big fat NO!! I honestly don't even give a ******************** what the TA says. This is about 7 years too late.

I agree but it's getting the time of..... Put up or shut up!! You guys get a good TA you won't be thanking PSA. You might want to thank Xjet and Eagle! I think those two airlines rejecting got the ball rolling.

Hope it good!!! You guys totally deserve it..... And Poor PSA Pilots! LOL...

Sky west? WTF did they accomplish? Brakilla FOs get a little coin, that's about the highlight right?

On APC, there is some info regarding alleged new agreed-upon pay rates in the TA.

I'm going to compare the first 5 years of F.O. pay: new rates (76 seat) vs. the old 50 seat rates. On the surface, it looks like a decent bump in pay. But when you do the math, RAH pilot will be flying more people for less pay, (per seat). I call that "concessionary".

.................................New EJet Blended FO Rate.............Old "All Jets" FO Rate.
yr 1....................................30................................................23
yr 2....................................41................................................31
yr 3....................................46................................................36
yr 4....................................47.50...........................................37
yr 4....................................49................................................37
Average Hourly
pay per seat per hour.........$0.56............................................$0.65

I know it's not a perfect comparison, but ya gotta start somewhere. In the age of the "pilot shortage", I don't think pilots can call it "progress" when they fly more people for less money.

Last edited:
Let's have some more fun with math.

RAH is going to ask their pilots to fly planes with 52% more seats, going from 50 seat EMB 145's to 76 seat EMB 175's (52% more seats).

Let's take the old 50 seat RAH rate and increase the current F.O. pay by that same 52% and see how THAT would compare to the proposed TA rates:

...........52% Higher Rate.......Proposed EJet Blended FO Rate.....Old "All Jets" FO
yr 1................35.............................30.............................................23
yr 2.................47.............................41.............................................31
yr 3.................54.............................46.............................................36
yr 4.................56...........................47.50..........................................37
yr 4.................56.............................49.............................................37

I'm just sayin',....if RAH has been willing to pay $0.56 per seat per hour for a 50 seat EMB 145, why are they not willing to pay the SAME $0.56 per seat per hour for a 76 EMB 175?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back