Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH Representation Election - Write in "RPC"!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually they have been in MKE talking to your pilots as well. It was interesting to hear all the information that F9 pilots are unaware of. The group I observed had the look of "why isn't our leadership relaying this stuff to us". Amazing what happens when your leadership stands to lose 35k a year in pay when IBT takes over. Hopefully after that we can work together and put this unfortunate situation behind us.

Here is another example of IBT Local 357 autonomy and ability.

There was a few RPC volunteers in the MKE crew room the other day. Just pilots talking with pilots.

Later that day an IBT AD business rep barges into the crew room and starts to argue with the RPC pilots.

Doesn't the Local 357 have enough pilot supporters to advocate for their election?

Apparently the only folks really interested in the IBT's success are the IBT national business agents. If I was him, I would be concerned about the election especially when you consider how much the Local 357 is paying DT and the rest of the IBT national staff.

Keep paying for his pension and health care boys!

This is going to be one of the back breakers for the Frontier Pilots.

We have a DC Plan that the company contributes 6% into on top of the 401k match of 5% (temporarily reduced but snaps back in 2012).

That is 11% of the companies money that we negotiated for our retirement.

You have the exact opposite at the IBT Local 357.

The IBT is taking YOUR money and FUNDING THEIR staff's pension.

While other IBT members can retire with a fully paid pension that lasts the rest of their lives, the IBT Local 357 pilots are left to fend for themselves.

I can guarantee that I will not forfeit ONE PENNY of my salary or dues to fund someone else's retirement.

Pat better use the time he was going to spend in denver productively. I would recommend he starts out by enrolling the Local 357 into the IBT Central States Pension Fund.

If it is good enough for the rest of the IBT (including IBT AD Staff), why isn't it good enough for the IBT AD pilots?

I was in MKE the other day seemed like a civil converstation. I didn't se anyone yelling and screaming that you hint about. RPC is a joke.

We don't want to hear from anyone at national. We want to hear from Pat and the other members of 357.

Ok what do you want to know? I talked to the 2 gentlemen that were in MKE before I had to leave, and then when I got back I sat down with PG and the same two guys from RPC. It was a civil conversation and it seemed that there was some misunderstanding when it came to whom was going to represent whom. Many questions were answered, the common theme that was stated was that you want your own representation to deal with your contract, the company and future goals. I just don't see how that can be "good" for both pilot groups.
Hopefully we will have some form of RPC to represent everyone in the near future.

Last edited:
My money says if we're voted in as IBT (likely will happen), it won't be for long. Read into as you will, I think a whole lot of news is about to hit the IBT like a ton of bricks. ;-)

My money says if we're voted in as IBT (likely will happen), it won't be for long. Read into as you will, I think a whole lot of news is about to hit the IBT like a ton of bricks. ;-)

What, that you are negotiating concessions in return for stock/stake in the company? To have RAH control of F9 to effectively fall below the 51%? Am I close?

I like that idea, you can sink on your own.

What, that you are negotiating concessions in return for stock/stake in the company? To have RAH control of F9 to effectively fall below the 51%? Am I close?

I like that idea, you can sink on your own.

PLEASE, who doesn't know that by now? However, the 51% would be nice for us and likely will happen.

Seems the Dumpstahs 357 can't handle the heat. Remember, after you beat a wife, will you EVER get a good nights sleep? 700 people who have better re$ources, experience and a burning desire to have NOTHING to do with you, is a recipe for disaster! IBT sees dues and power, completely BLINDED to the fact that a shotgun marriage will NEVER WORK! Sorry RAH, if ya want Airbus eats, looks like you'll have to work for them....

Seems the Dumpstahs 357 can't handle the heat. Remember, after you beat a wife, will you EVER get a good nights sleep? 700 people who have better re$ources, experience and a burning desire to have NOTHING to do with you, is a recipe for disaster! IBT sees dues and power, completely BLINDED to the fact that a shotgun marriage will NEVER WORK! Sorry RAH, if ya want Airbus eats, looks like you'll have to work for them....

You people are more than welcome to go ******************** yourselves. We want absolutely nothing to do with you ****************************************. We're here just for the stepping stone to a real job. This whole mess is nothing more than a huge ********************ing distraction from the primary goal, to get the hell outta here ASAP.

Last edited:
You people are more than welcome to go ******************** yourselves. We want absolutely nothing to do with you ****************************************. We're here just for the stepping stone to a real job. This whole mess is nothing more than a huge ********************ing distraction from the primary goal, the get the hell outta here ASAP.

Bingo...and we want absolutely nothing to do with you, RAH and the IBT. I do agree with you though, this is a huge distraction!

Of course you don't blame him, you want him to keep perpetuating that the Local 357 is the answer when in fact they can't even answer the most basic questions.

The Exco chair was invited so the frontier pilot group could ask him some easy, honest questions.

Pat wanted to bring IBT Airline Division reps so they could answer questions about the history of 747.

No one out here gives a sh1t about the history of 747, and FAPA spent most of the month of May meeting with the IBT AD. Pat was told he could bring the 357 Exco, we wan to hear about the future not the past.

Pat reneged and decided to stay home.

This is the IBT's version of unity. It's "our way or no way".

I find it incredibly ironic, and a bit sad, that in one breath the Local 357 claims to be practically independent and in the very next breath they need IBT national to protect them when going gets just a little bit rough.

We are doomed if this is the fortitude of our next "leadership".

See that's where you're wrong. Your FAPABros are complaining about knowing nothing about IBT and wanting to know what's in it for them and how the whole deal works. Here's a chance to ask those at the National level how it all works... money, running for office, how can you help me?, where's my pension?, etc. Did you even ask your membership, who you have a DFR requirement to, if they would like this opportunity? This was the perfect chance but FAPA members were robbed of that opportunity by the FAPA BoD who enjoy double-dipping the paycheck. (Keep in mind IBT EXCO are volunteers who give a crap...) FAPA members wanna know, FAPA said NO! An effort was made but FAPA didn't want the truth to get out. If you were walking into the slaughter, as PG was, wouldn't you want full magazines and backup weapons? To say NO would be a lie. I think I have read other F9 pilot posts about the past repeating itself or something to that effect..... why not learn about where the 747 went wrong and how the 357 learned from those mistakes? Learn what would be different now? Wouldn't you want the "carfax" on 357? I know I would!!!

VOTE IBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back