• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH Official Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also heard a rumor from a good source at DAL that they are looking at the Bombardier C-Series (probably the bigger CS300) as well for the 120-130 seat market - bigger than the 717 and smaller than the 737NG.
Ummmm, the general is not a "good source at DAL." Or do you have another "good source" in mind?

Whatever dude. I ain't your man crush. You sound heart broken that your boyfriend GL dumped your a$$ and departed. I won't play your baiting game and I couldn't care less what you have to say.

Excellent. Do me a favor and slap me on ignore. Otherwise, game on

Maybe the majors selectively start to reduce frequencies but operate the same capacity with bigger aircraft. DAL just announced 717s will be serving Abeline - I never thought that aircraft would be used on that route. I also heard a rumor from a good source at DAL that they are looking at the Bombardier C-Series (probably the bigger CS300) as well for the 120-130 seat market - bigger than the 717 and smaller than the 737NG. Probably would be a few years before any C-Series would be ordered - it needs to finish its delayed test flying first.

If the regionals become more and more unreliable due to pilot shortages and related issues, who knows - maybe the legacies will look for ways to reduce risk by taking back some of the flying with the same capacity but reduced frequencies... Who knows?

Hmmm, this writing style looks so familiar... all that missing is

Bye Bye -- General Lee
:puke:

Methinks the I D I O T is the one that thinks the traveling public doesn't decide which markets get or lose service. You probably thought you were getting free medical care too.

Management follows the money - the money that comes from the traveling public.

Ask anyone who lives in cle, I think they would say something different.
Stick to what you can prove.

I haven't read it but that's the reasons for the down vote?

Extremely weak language that gave the company too many "outs" plus language that made every pilot a reserve pilot by default. That's on top of continuously pathetic payscales that don't even adjust for inflation over the last decade.

Okay, because I HAD an interview coming up. I don't want to have a labor issue my first year. I've known people who 's classes where cancelled because of contact issues and I've got a pretty decent gig right now!!

Latest resources

Back