• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rah losing AA contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats a matter, didn't your mother love you? I am sorry you have to sit in the high school computer lab to get on F/I. I am also sorry that your grandmothers dial up access isn't fast enough to get you on F/I from her house. If I go nowhere, I will still be somewhere, and while not my first choice, it will work well enough.
Sorry, sad bitter, troll.

Ouch, obviously I hit close to home with you...

Man this is too freaking easy....

Ouch, obviously I hit close to home with you...

Man this is too freaking easy....

Yeah,
Real close, not. Obviously I have pegged your troll status, don't worry someday there will be a young eagle program near your grandmothers trailer park. The genny was a more sophisticated troll, he did his home work, you are either lazy or dumb, but you are making it work for you....

Yeah,
Real close, not. Obviously I have pegged your troll status, don't worry someday there will be a young eagle program near your grandmothers trailer park. The genny was a more sophisticated troll, he did his home work, you are either lazy or dumb, but you are making it work for you....

Like the Genital, I will just continue to give you the rope to continue hanging yourself with.

Lemme know when you are ready for me to kick the chair for you.

Like the Genital, I will just continue to give you the rope to continue hanging yourself with.

Lemme know when you are ready for me to kick the chair for you.
You sound like an "expert at auto-erotic asphyxiation" be careful. You don't want to end up like David in HK.

You sound like an "expert at auto-erotic asphyxiation" be careful. You don't want to end up like David in HK.

HAHAHAHA...

Why do you strike me as the type that does the whole bro-fist-bump with your buddies?

Back to topic. Does anyone have any REAL sources for this or is this another baseless rumor?

Back to topic. Does anyone have any REAL sources for this or is this another baseless rumor?

Complete, total, utter & baseless rumor.

It should be obvious by the route this thread has taken.

But, please recall that AA and AE are still in bankruptcy. Then haven't exited it yet due to the AA USAirways merger delay. Remember in bankruptcy that any changes to contracts, etc, etc would have to be heard by and approved by the creditors committee and the bankruptcy judge. Of course this hasn't happened which is why this isn't even a rumor. It's someone's midnight fantasy.

Last edited:
Complete, total, utter & baseless rumor.

It should be obvious by the route this thread has taken.

But, please recall that AA and AE are still in bankruptcy. Then haven't exited it yet due to the AA USAirways merger delay. Remember in bankruptcy that any changes to contracts, etc, etc would have to be heard by and approved by the creditors committee and the bankruptcy judge. Of course this hasn't happened which is why this isn't even a rumor. It's someone's midnight fantasy.

I love that you have me on your ignore list...However, I do guarantee that you will not be able to stand knowing what I am saying..so you will clear the ignore list, read my post, and then put it back on...Fun stuff

Today, 21:37

This message is hidden because Mercyful Fate is on your ignore list.

What a pleasure!

Last edited:
Today, 21:37

This message is hidden because Mercyful Fate is on your ignore list.

What a pleasure!

LOL!!!

Doing exactly what I said you would

Latest resources

Back