• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for the hardcore commuters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Phoenix is good for that in terminal 4 (AmWest and Southwest). UAL is out of 2 (?) and you have to take a bus over for that one and redo security. Kinda stinky.

S.

ABQ

A couple that are NOT: BOS, STL. Can't wait 'till Delta gets their new terminal built in BOS. Changing between DAL and ACJet can be a pain in the a$$!!

ROA, FAY, ORF, TRI, CSG, CAE, ERI, HPN, AVL, TYS ......to name a few. I'll tell you one that is not ------DCA!

STL IS!

It is quite a walk from one end to the other, but you can go through security for East Terminal (Southwest) and walk over a mile to the far end of the main terminal.

Memphis is not all interconnected- the northwest flights are, but Airtran, United, continental are in a separate wing with it's own security.

Dulles (IAD) is all one secure point but two separate terminal buildings with "buses" in between.

Somebody said Indianapolis (IND) but I thought Southwest was on a "C" concourse separate from everyone else (i.e. A and B are joined)

Columbus(CMH) is not (three separate checkpoints).

Boston is a nightmare! Everybody should boycott the place.

Flt crew,

I stand corrected!!!!!

MSP has two terminals the Lindbergh and the Humphrey terminals..... The IMPORTANT info here is that all the airlines you'll NEED to commute on are in the Lindbergh Terminal. Humphrey houses Omni Air Charter, Champion Air, and a scaled down Sun Country.

I was incorrect on IND now that I think back, but It has been a while since I've been there(pre 9-11).

Good Day

Latest resources

Back