Question for Mesa guys re. the CRJ-900

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
Total Time
+6000
There is a CRJ-900 running between PHX-IAH that always seems to be full. I have resisted the temptation to jumpseat thus far because I am not sure if you guys have weight restrictions on that. So my question is, are you guys typicially able to take a full boat plus a jumpseater?

relief tube

Total Time
not normally from what I hear....the plywood boards for sleeping on the planes normally put them overweight.

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
Total Time
+6000
Thanks for the info.

Soverytired

Total Time
You're not going to have any problems in the jumpseat this time of year. Not in a CRJ9. If it's a 200 though, you might have problems, especially if there are thunderstorms.

And yeah, this is a standup from PHX . . . .the crew will be sleeping either on the plane for 3 hours or at the hotel for 2. So it will be your job as a jumpseater to keep the fight crew awake . . . and I ain't kidding.

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
You're not going to have any problems in the jumpseat this time of year. Not in a CRJ9. If it's a 200 though, you might have problems, especially if there are thunderstorms.

And yeah, this is a standup from PHX . . . .the crew will be sleeping either on the plane for 3 hours or at the hotel for 2. So it will be your job as a jumpseater to keep the fight crew awake . . . and I ain't kidding.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!:eek:

bustinmins

Melatonin Addict
Total Time
Plenty
Team Caffeine!!! Not that we know anything about that where I work.

Having flown the CRJ9, I can't imagine a problem with gas/weight etc. I have flown it full from San Diego to Edmonton, AB.

Beantown

Ex Chicken
Total Time
5000+
There is a CRJ-900 running between PHX-IAH that always seems to be full. I have resisted the temptation to jumpseat thus far because I am not sure if you guys have weight restrictions on that. So my question is, are you guys typicially able to take a full boat plus a jumpseater?
Almost no weight or balance issues with the 900. -Bean