purdy neat stuff as carry on?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bigsky

Seeing as I often do 2 week trips I asked my wife for the 27 inch rollerboard for Christmas. I was wondering if anyone has had a problem carrying this on when jumpseating?:confused:

I have the 23" and its no problem. It fits depth wise on the 737-757-767 but I have to turn it sideways on the maddogs, airbus, and 737-400. are you sure you need the 27" bag? I pack for a 4 day and it all fits in the 23".

Now that you are on the subject, does anyone know the best place at the best price to get a Purdy Neat Stuff bag. Iwas looking for the 23" and I have yet to find it for less than 250 or so.
Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Surfpilot

i bought mine at luggageowrksonline.com

it was about 250.00

there is a discount for airline employees. good luck

I've been using the 23'' for 6 years and have had no trouble jumpseating with it and if you pack right, you will find that it is fine for two week trips. I would also suggest getting the duffel that clips on to your roller bag for workout clothes and food. I really don't think I would have ever needed the 27'' bag.

Purdy Neat Stuff carryon

BigSky,

I've had the 27" bag and have never been asked to check it on any airline. My old 23" bag would fit in the overhead lengthwise, but not so with the big one. I just stow it sideways and fold my coat on top. You'll love the bag.

Lonestar

You mentioned a duffel that fits the 23 in bag, where did you get it, and about how much? Thanks

I have never had trouble carrying on the 27in Purdy Neat bag however, I am always in uniform, I think that makes a huge difference.
The matching tote bags can be found on the website.
I am on my second Purdy Neat(1st 23in), these things last for years. The competition((if you can call it that(flt attendant bag)), you'll lucky to get a year out of it before it starts to fall apart. I speak from experience I tried it in between my Purdy Neats.

Latest resources

Back