• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA, one of your "finest" former pilots is running for Congress

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wasn`t with PSA, but I remember this guy from the early 90`s in SC, he had major issues, cant wait to hear the stories. Seems fitting he`s running for congress. LMAO

We had a 757 captain in BOS who was a Lt Gov for Vermont. He was able to stay with the company throughout his term of office.

I believe he is the guy that was caught going balcony to balcony with a bottle of Lubriderm to spy on an FA..... Among other things.

http://breazeale08.com/

For those of you that remember his time at PSA, care to share your stories? Should be a perfect fit for Congress if he were to be elected.

Same guy who asked his FA if she was the one they called the "c.. guzzler". Real "classy" guy. He had a few sexual harrasment complaints with FA's (PSA)he'd be a shoe in for a member of congress. I am sure Rep. Mike Macintyre would love to hear some of Will's stories. One F/O from TYS said he tried to give him money to spy on a girl on his way home and let him know what she was doing.

http://breazeale08.com/

For those of you that remember his time at PSA, care to share your stories? Should be a perfect fit for Congress if he were to be elected.

On his web site under Education:

"Airline Transport Pilot’s License and Boeing 737 Captain rating, Pan Am Aviation Academy, Miami, FL."

That's a new one. The FAA is issueing "B-737 Captain ratings." Where do I sign up?

Oh...I have one of those already...

T8

Latest resources

Back