Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OPECJet said:
Mainline crewroom?

Nope, but a crusty old US Air or sparkling new Mesa flight case would work nicely.

I must be one of the very few that knows of this sanctuary, so I'll just keep it to myself.

PropPiedmont said:
Nope, but a crusty old US Air or sparkling new Mesa flight case would work nicely.

I must be one of the very few that knows of this sanctuary, so I'll just keep it to myself.

Yeah, looks like you'd better sit on it. You're the only one that knows.

PropPiedmont said:
I know of the perfect place in CLT. Oh, and I'm not telling. I don't want this to become public knowledge. It's so nice to restock the pond without having to smell some stranger's toxic odors three feet away.

I remember having the perfect place to take a deuce in my highschool...it was called the teacher's lounge. That would piss them off so much, but it was well worth it. The alternative was to get the 'rents to sign you out so you could go home and drop a few. That CLT crewroom without the stall door reminds me of a crapper we had that was out in the open...no partitions or anything!

you want a sweet place to drop a spike ,the bathrooms in phl right by where the shuttle bus comes into the b-c-d concourse. a little shelf, your own personal sink, its like a little office. i sat in there for two hours once. i didnt want to leave, that is until the roids started acting up.

why is it being a sellout doing whats best for your career? Being a sellout is actually not voting to get the flying and sit as an FO the rest of your life.

Stop your republican thinking, this is not about YOU, this is about ALL PSA pilots. It sends a strong statement to the rest of the industry. If we put our foot down and say enough we will all win. Management and Pilots.
This can be a WIN-WIN if corporate opens their eyes and stops thinking how they can squeeze the dime out of us.

dollacrackho said:
you want a sweet place to drop a spike ,the bathrooms in phl right by where the shuttle bus comes into the b-c-d concourse. a little shelf, your own personal sink, its like a little office. i sat in there for two hours once. i didnt want to leave, that is until the roids started acting up.
No doubt, it's like your own Philly Loft. On my last Philly overnight, I was debating whether to stay the night there or go to the Ramada.
Also dollarcrackho, I think you need to start inserting some Preparation H to both your a$$ and also the spelling of rhoid.

PropPiedmont said:
I know of the perfect place in CLT.
International Arrival Area???

Last edited:
PropPiedmont said:
Nope. Keep guessing. I feel like I'm sitting on a gold mine now.

Maybe you oughta start charging for this information......

PropPiedmont said:
Nope. Keep guessing. I feel like I'm sitting on a gold mine now.

Not sure if I'm thinking the same one you are, but do you really want them to keep guessing? A million mesa pilots and a million keyboards will eventualy figure it out.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back