PSA /info & questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BGSM

Was offered a class date and have a few questions.

After the interview they said I would get a formal written offer and memory items. How long before they send them out and is it via e mail or snail mail?

They didn't do drug test/finger prints etc. When is that done ?

Any tips to prep for ground school and sim ?

Anyone else interview last few weeks ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Congratulations if PSA is what you want, however I hope you did your research.
If so, you will have found that this airline is one of the "league of three" bottom feeders perpetuating the demise of the properly compensated and respected pilot.
The recent contract they signed was an example of the worst of the regional industry at present.
See if you can get an interview at a decent carrier before showing up for class, and don't commit to anything yet.
Try XJT or SKYW. The sooner that places like PSA, Go jet or Endeavor run out of pilots, the better it will be.
Do some research!

How many DUIs do you have? Are you a convicted felon?

There are much better places out there actively hiring offering larger bonuses and better contracts. PSA broke ranks and sprinted ahead in the race to the bottom....good luck commuting to work....most guys I know won't deny a PSA pilot (a few do) but no one would go out of their way to help them out either. There are some good guys there who voted no, so don't think you'll be surrounded by scumbags, but at least 51% of your coworkers are of questionable moral fiber.

Latest resources

Back