PSA and Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LandRoverNut

What is the differance between PSA and Mesa, I wanta know?

I guess besides the UPGRADE thingy there is no differance!

It's the generation IPOD. They think they deserve to be upgraded in 2 yrs or less. It's their birthright. Slicked back hair, half the uniform worn, "cool" accessories added to propagate the "cool" pilot look. As VOLASL states, are you even ready to upgrade???? I doubt it. Whereas there are plenty of F/O's that are ready to upgrade, and will do a great job at PSA......I doubt your one of them.

Uhmmm...On the myspace page....it states your company is USAirways, Charlotte N.C. and Pacific Southwestern Airways?????

Excuse me, but Is this another regional turd wanting to look like he actually works for the Mainline, in order to attract "chicks" and I don't think you were even flying while PSA was still around.
How 'bout correcting such misinformation?????

I like the shot of you in uniform, sitting in the engine nacelle of an Airbus, propagating the Mainline Myth....HAHAHAHHA

Oh and the differenc between Mesa and PSA......PSA hired you....

It's the generation IPOD. They think they deserve to be upgraded in 2 yrs or less. It's their birthright. Slicked back hair, half the uniform worn, "cool" accessories added to propagate the "cool" pilot look. As VOLASL states, are you even ready to upgrade???? I doubt it. Whereas there are plenty of F/O's that are ready to upgrade, and will do a great job at PSA......I doubt your one of them.

Post of the Year

Latest resources

Back