Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FastPilot

Wannabe Rotorhead
Saw these the other day, It's about time!

Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, Imperialism, and Communism WAR has never solved anything!

Communism Has Only Killed 100 MILLION People, Let's give It Another Chance!

Saddam Only Kills His Own People. It's None Of Our Business!

Semper Fi

I heard the interview with the erzatz "protesters". Well done!

Let's think of some more.

"Saddam has only hidden a few chemical weapons. Let's give the inspectors more time!"

"Iraq hasn't attacked anyone in 12 years: let's wait until he does!"

"France: agreeing with dictators since 1942"

"Freedom and Security are never an excuse for War"

The funny part is that these "protesters" signs went unquestioned, which is truly a telling statement about the mindset of the crowd.

Timebuilder said:
The funny part is that these "protesters" signs went unquestioned, which is truly a telling statement about the mindset of the crowd.

That they were all high?

Little reported fact: France, whenever it votes on the UN Security Council floor, in keeping with it's national heritage, votes by raising both arms....

For a while there, much of France voted by raising their right arms at a 45 degree angle, fingers straight and palms down.

Sloganeering SUCKS--Left or Right...

Sloganeering is for people with small minds that cannot grasp every facet of a very complicated argument.

Here's my favorite:

"DOWN WITH PROTEST"

Carry on.

My fav...

FEAR the government that FEARS your gun!

Re: Sloganeering SUCKS--Left or Right...

mar said:
Sloganeering is for people with small minds that cannot grasp every facet of a very complicated argument.

Now, isn't that just a simple minded statement. While I'll agree that simpleminded people use them, many times they are a good way to express your opinion on a clearcut issue. As an example "Communism has only killed 100 Million people, let's give it another chance" This is a simple, yet elloquent and TRUTHFUL statement, that also serves as a slap in the face of those moronic and pathetic anti-Bush protestors. Notice I said anti-Bush and not anti-War. If they were truely anti-war, they would have been protesting Saddam.

If the war is for oil, why didnt we take the fields last time we were there?

We could have.

Simpletons, someone has to be.

Left wingers could have Iraqi MIG 29's spraying mustard gas around the Capital, and they would still say that we should let the inspectors have more time.

We are at war, war was declared on Sept. 11, 2001. A preemptive strike is a moot point.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back